You now have the ability to meet new people on AllByMySelfie.me through messaging and other features! For those users who do not wish to receive messages or show up in our ‘Search’ or ‘Match’ features simply set your status to ‘Basic’.
* You can change your status at any time, and they are both Free!
BASIC STATUS: post selfies to any of our categories, post one profile picture, comment on other pics, ‘Like’ pics, follow users, add pics to your favorites, and enter contests. Basic users will not want to receive messages from other users or show up in the ‘Search’ or ‘Match’ features, although they can choose to allow comments for the selfies they submit.
FULL ACCESS STATUS: all Basic features plus you can meet other users through our Search and Match features from the Meet page, send messages, as well as add 3 more profile photos that the public and Basic users cannot see.
• Search for users by location (you can also choose ‘any location’), age, gender, and whether you are looking to meet new people for friends/networking or for dating (you must be 18 for dating).
• You can send messages to Full Access members only. Basic users will not show up in searches.
• You can limit who can message you and block members you don’t want to be in contact with.
• A very simple way of meeting people for dating (18+). Basic users will not show up in Match results.
• Set your search criteria (age, gender, location) and you can choose whether you think the profiles are a match or not.
• If you choose that someone is a match for you and they view your profile and feel the same way, you are both notified and you can then message each other.
So there you have it! These are the ways you can meet people on AllByMySelfie.me. If you do not want to receive messages simply set your status to ‘Basic’. Enjoy!